Monday, August 24, 2015

Friday Selfies

Last year, as a way to mark the passing of each week of school, Baby J and I took a selfie on Friday morning before we headed out the door.  Similar to my daily outfit pics of a couple years back, it became something to look forward to, a fun weekly tradition.  J was not always a willing participant in my little project, but he humored me just long enough to get at least one decent shot.  Sure, my insistence of taking our picture made us late on more than one occasion, but I have no regrets - it was all for the sake of the selfie!


Anyways, it has taken me all summer to put this video together (old computer, new computer, long story), but finally, here is the finished product!  Thank you for watching and, like Jackson, humoring me for a couple of minutes.  And if you have any ideas or suggestions for what we can do this school year, please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment